I thought that I had written in my blog a couple of times, but somehow, they didn't get on the blog. I am in South Carolina enjoying nice weather and being with my family. I have a granddaughter that is the love of my life. She is full of joy and spunk. My Grandma would love her to pieces. I am considering moving my blog to a new place. It doesn't work as well as it use to....what with the new Windows operating system. Just a little too different for me. I am working at it. Maybe I'll get it down before they design some new thing.
I am dealing with a very discouraging illness now. I have been diagnosed with Alzheimers. I am on meds and doing all I can to fight it. The are learning more about it every day. But in the meantime, I really don't have a good short memory. I am creating a system of stick it notes to remind me what I need to do. Its not at all fun.
But my family keeps me going, and I love that little grand baby. And I am looking forward to another grandbaby in a few months. Yay!
AND
I plan to plunge into family history, a little at a time.
Can't wait for hurricane season!
No comments:
Post a Comment