It's bitterly cold here in Spokane. We are down around 20 degrees. I am dressed in layers just to be in the house. But there is no wind, so that makes it all good. In Kansas the wind would be blowing and the wind chill would be below zero. I can't complain! I do have shelter and food. I hope you do too!
I am thankful for shelter, food and many other things. I have friends, and I have the gospel in my life. The gospel gives me peace. How? By my knowing that it is true:
1. I will live forever
2. Death is temporary - it is the separation of the body and spirit
3. I will be resurrected- my body and spirit (soul) will come together again, never to be separated.
4. I will see my loved ones again and live with them forever.
5. I have a loving Heavenly Father who will always be there.
These are the things that keep me happy and hopeful every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment