Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi, I'm back!

It has been a few weeks since I've added to my blog. Mainly, I've been busy with Christmas stuff. Our Stake does a "Night of Nativity" every year, and Jeff and I were call to serve as Co-Chairman. It was a lot of fun, very stressful, and ultimately wonderful. There were about 250 nativities, and we had almost 400 people come to see them.

Besides that, I've been reading. My daughter introduced me to Brandon Sanderson - a great fantasy writer - and I've got to recommend him! If you like fantasy and/or science fiction, you will find him intriguing. His style is fresh, his stories very inventive and different, and he leaves you waiting for more. I've finished his first novel - Elantris - and now I am starting in on his first trilogy - Mistborn. Check him out. (Oh, and by the way - he is LDS, and teaches at BYU.

Here's his website - www.brandonsanderson.com



No comments:

Post a Comment