Monday, October 19, 2009

October News

Well, it is October now, and the bad news is that Jeff received a rejection notice for the job at Johnson County Kansas Health. However, the Emergency Planner's job for Kansas City, Missouri has reopened. He applied for that position, and a few others, but we are still awaiting a response. The KCMO job would be a great one. Just not sure who we are up against for the job. It would be nice to get a call this week or next for an interview!

The weather is quickly turning chilly. We've had some rain and things are still very green, with the first signs of Autumn colors on the trees. It is very pretty right now.

I'm laid up because I sprained my ankle - yes it was due to falling down some stairs. No surprise there. Wish I had more news to tell, but we are still hangin' and hoping and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment