Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good News

Yes, we do have good news coming in and I wanted to share.

First - Jeffrey passed his internship exam! (only 50% pass the test on the first try.) This means he will be able to complete an internship this summer at a Nuclear Plant. Yay! He is doing well in school, back doing his Tae Kwon Do, working and studying, which leaves little time for getting into trouble - we hope!

Jaimie is doing well in public school. She likes her classes, stresses out about homework, and is thinking about college. I guess that makes her a typical 17 yo. She is going to Olathe South High School and is a Senior.

Jeff has an interview next week with a good company. We sure hope that goes well. He is 1 of 4 being interviewed for the job.

As for me - well I am doing some reading, studying, some organizing, and stuff that I've been wanting to do for such a long time. One of my projects is to scan all my Mom and Dad's keepsakes - scrapbooks, letters, articles, etc. It's very interesting to go back through their lives.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment