Monday, November 4, 2013

Twists and Turns

Life really takes twists and turns.  I have been working but now I am home and plan to get many things done.  First, I want to get all my photos arranged, saved, etc.  I also started a blog, which tells about my journey with dementia and brain impairment.  Don't know much yet, but I'll get smarter as I go.  hahaha.

Mostly, I want to keep this blog for my kids and family.  This is my diary.  The new blog, entitled "The Gift of Slowing Down" will be for the public.  If I can figure out how to set them up that way.

I am going through papers, organizing stuff, and putting down my memories.  It's a good thing. I've wanted to do it for a long time.  Now I have the time.

I had a wonderful blessing on Sunday.  Jeff administered it and 2 others priesthood holders assisted.  I know that I will be watched over and that I will be safe.

Jeff is working a Vivint now - selling home alarms.  It is good money.  We hope to pay off our school debt, someday.

So, my wonderful family, keep on trucking!  There is a lot to do and little time to do it.  Let's get to it and enjoy the ride.
Love, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment