Friday, August 28, 2009

I'M DONE!!!

I received word from Emporia State University that my degree has been conferred! Yay! I'm so happy to be done. I could never have done it without Jeff's support. He also finished, May 2009 and is job hunting now. It is a very competitive environment for jobs, but we hope to find good work soon.

We attended the LDS Employment Seminar for Professionals together and it was excellent. They teach you how to write a dynamic resume, interview and everything else to help you get a good job. Very soon, the church will be coming out with an employment website that will surpass Monster.com and other job search sites. They are putting their all into helping members and nonmembers find meaningful employment.

I am so glad that I went back to school for my Master's, even though it was very hard. I learned so much and am excited to find a way to put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment